We are providing the Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccination to individuals 5 years and older. You do not have to be an established patient of ours to receive the vaccine. Vaccinations are being administered daily at both clinics. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR VACCINATION ADMINISTRATION AND COVID-19 INFO FOR OUR COMMUNITY.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
(Notice posted March 23, 2023 at 2:00 P.M.)
A public meeting will be held as follows: April 4, 2023 at 5:00 P.M. at the Veterans Memorial District Conference Room, located at 16937 Hwy 3235, Cut Off, Louisiana 70345.
- Call to Order, Roll Call, Public Comment.
- New Business: 1. Adopt the 2023 millage rate of 3.500 mills for Hospital District No 1.
2. Adopt the 2023 millage rate of 3.250 mills for Hospital District No 1 Ambulance.
3. Adopt the 2023 millage rate of 0.80 mills for Hospital District No 1.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact Leslie Lefort at (985) 632-8347 ext 347 describing the assistance that is necessary.
- Jacquelyn Richoux, Chief Financial Officer; Lafourche Parish Hospital Service District No 1; D/B/A Lady of the Sea General Hospital; 200 West 134th Place; Cut Off, LA 70345; 985-632-6401